Howl-O-Ween Trunk or Treat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howl-O-Ween Trunk or Treat

Post by kleinevw on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:37 pm

I am hosting a Trunk or Treat at my new office in Bethlehem on Saturday October 24 from 1-4. I am inviting the VW community to come and show off their cars, enjoy a family/pet friendly event, and enjoy some fall weather. We will give a people's choice award for the favorite VW and best decorated VW. No registration fees, just let me know if your interested. Thanks in advance for your help and participation.

kleinevw
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Howl-O-Ween Trunk or Treat

Post by kleinevw on Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Update:
-The winner of the People's Choice Award for Favorite car and best decorated car will receive a $50 gift certificate to Clyde's Athens German Aircooled Parts.
-Our neighbor, Top Dawg Tavern, will be having an Oktoberfest celebration after the festival with Live Music and Cold Drinks

Let me know if your interested so I can save your car a parking spot!

kleinevw
Dub Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kleinevw on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:31 am

It looks like its going to be a beautiful weekend, don't forget to come enjoy the fall weather and show off your car at our Howl-O-Ween festival tomorrow. We are having a peoples favorite VW, best decorated car, and people favorite for other makes. Each comes with $50 prize. We also will be having a pet costume contest, pumpkin decorating, and numerous raffles including 6 months of free dog food. I have candy for the first 20 VW's entering the show to give out to the kids. Event starts at 1, try to be here by 12-12:30 to get parked.

kleinevw
Dub Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kleinevw on Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:09 am

We had a great time and a good turn out at our inaugural Howl-O-Ween festival.  Thankyou for coming out and participating!

photo IMG_0985_zpsibozbdvk.jpg

kleinevw
Dub Noob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top