Show Conflict????? NDBS & Bugapaluza 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Show Conflict????? NDBS & Bugapaluza 2012

Post by Knumb Knucks on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:07 pm

I was reading a thread about The No Dough Bus Show date on the Samba and it says that they are setting a April 14th 2012 date due to venue space avaiability which puts it around the same weekend as Bugapaluza usually is. Anybody know what the 2012 date is for Bugapaluza yet? I never miss either venue and NDBS date definatly conflicts with earlier BPLZA dates. Wanted to put this out there so organizers can be aware of it.
Kale
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1768
Registration date : 2008-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show Conflict????? NDBS & Bugapaluza 2012

Post by fluxcap on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:35 pm

aahhh......I saw the proposed dates in the samba thread the other day and didn't even think about the Bug-a-paluza dates. I really enjoyed the NDBS last year, but honestly, I really enjoyed the weather/temperatures last year with the show being in February. I hate they are having to move it later next year. Definitely can't make Bulli/Bugjam so I was hoping to make it to NDBS weekend. Now I don't know what we'll do. Arghhh!

It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black.

1962 ragtop beetle
1966 camper bus - Bocephus
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3854
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Knumb Knucks on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:14 am

Yeah we have Allways gone to Winter Jam and now ND is in the mix so I really hate to miss either due to date issues. Hopefully it won't be a issue cuz we can't go to bully or the bug jam this year either and Allways go to Feb shows in Fla it works better on work schedules for us. Is Bubba a user on here? Could p.m. him about NDBS info......
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russwiththebus on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm

I was contacted by Bill (wide5guy) a few months ago about the No Dough Bus Show and next year's Bug-a-Paluza dates. They wanted to make sure there wasn't going to be a conflict. BP14 is scheduled for April 21-22, 2012. Bill told me they were planning April 14th for No Dough.

I hope there doesn't end up being a conflict because I'd like to support No Dough myself and I know there's a lot of people who go to both.

P.S. I can't seem to find the discussion thread on The Samba. Can you link me to it?
russwiththebus
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-12-31

View user profile https://russwiththeb.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:38 pm

lostorbit wrote:BP14 is scheduled for April 21-22, 2012. Bill told me they were planning April 14th for No Dough.
This is good news. Was talking to the wife today about this thread, and realized we are going to be in Virginia for a wedding the weekend of the 14th so I was thinking I was going to have to miss both Mad . Now I can definitely make BAP!!! bounce

lostorbit wrote:P.S. I can't seem to find the discussion thread on The Samba. Can you link me to it?
They're still using the old thread for now. Here's a link to the current last page where they mention the 2012 date.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5491035#5491035

It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black.

1962 ragtop beetle
1966 camper bus - Bocephus
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3854
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russwiththebus on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks! I will post there too, so hopefully there won't be any confusion. We'll be posting some BP14 details hopefully soon.
russwiththebus
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-12-31

View user profile https://russwiththeb.us/

Back to top Go down

Post by Knumb Knucks on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:39 pm

I googled no dough bus show and seen the top thread . I think it was at the top of list.
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top