Curses been previously removed from this post.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Curses been previously removed from this post.

Post by Damn-it Don on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Evil or Very Mad The Georgia Tax Office has struck again. Evil or Very Mad
Due to the inflexibility of the State Revenue Office, I will not be bringing Old Yeller out to the Silver Dollar Showdown.
In August (2010) Old Yeller was experiencing some clutch issues, and I parked her while awaiting repairs. During that break, the insurance expired, followed by the tag the next day. All was reinstated 30 days later, and I went to the tag office with my proof of insurance, paid for my renewal sticker, and all has remained current since that time. Now the state has suspended the registration for a one day lapse of insurance covereage, and will not re-instate the registration until I pay another $85 Evil or Very Mad Their policy is to suspend the registration if you don't have insurance. My insurance expired the 28th, and the registration was expiring the next day on the 29th.
That'll be $85 please.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad The system wins again. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Don Hall on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add more pissed off smilies!)
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Curses been previously removed from this post.

Post by DOODLE BUGG on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:06 pm

i no how you feel i got one of those leters in the mail but i had insurance an american colecter car had one number wrong it all got fixed preaty quick sorry don just if i see you on the news i no you went postal i hope not if its not the tags or insurance or irs they got us by the well you no im still waiting on a change i guess we are seeing it a change for the worselook at gas prices an it seems to be deluted with water but all we can do is buy it or stop driving
DOODLE BUGG
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1643
Registration date : 2008-12-01

View user profile http://bugglife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 pm

Thanks Doodle- don't worry, postal ain't my style, and I have no aspirations to be on the evening news (wouldn't want to steal time from Charlie Sheen) Once I get in one good venting- then I'm better.
Bureaucracy is was it is,Suspect it always will be, and right now they are broke like the rest of us. We've seen this with other tag related issues already, and I expect they will come after YOM tags too. (Maybe if they can collect enough, then education can afford art teachers again)
By the way- did anyone else hear that 2/3rds of our tire disposal fees have been being diverted to cover other expenses, and not gone toward disposal and clean ups as we were told? scratch Guess they were needed for social security payments.
If I have to live in a budget- the government should too! (Maybe it's time to launch a "Don Hall Pledge Drive")

**But I did want to let everyone know to watch dates carefully, and according to the tag office, the insurance coverage HAS TO outlast the tag- NO EXCEPTIONS., not even a day!**

Wow, time to put the anarchist back in the box again....but this catagory is called rants Twisted Evil ......( I think I'm done now, Doodle)

sunny Hope everyone has fun this weekend, and maybe I can catch up with you all soon! sunny
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Treehive on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:54 am

#%@$ers!
Treehive
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top