Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by southeastvw on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 am

SEVWA's Dyno Day and Sliver Dollar Showdown

March 12/13
Dyno Day held at Reeves RPM in Warner Robins
- hours 10-3
- $20 for 2 pulls
- Air and watercooled VWs
More info at http://www.kandlmotorsports.com/silverdollar/dynoday.htm

Silver Dollar Showdown #10 held at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, Ga
- Gates open at 8am
- All VW Car show, Swap meet and Drag Racing
- Featuring our Turbosmart Pro Outlaw Heads up racing
- SPECIAL $30 Used Swap meet Space for a 10x10, includes 1 gate admission. Clean out that Garage or shed!
- Admission $15 (12 & under Free)
- 3 1/8mile Bracket Classes plus Test n Tune
More info can be found at http://www.kandlmotorsports.com/silverdollar/silverdollar.htm



If you all have any comments or sugguestions, please let us know!
Also we will be looking for some help with parking, Judging etc, if any of you are interested, drop me a line.
Need some flyers, just let me know and I can get some to you.
avatar
southeastvw
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 216
Age : 46
Location : South Ga
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.sevwa.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by Grifspop on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 am

southeastvw wrote:SEVWA's Dyno Day and Sliver Dollar Showdown

March 12/13
Dyno Day held at Reeves RPM in Warner Robins
- hours 10-3
- $20 for 2 pulls
- Air and watercooled VWs
More info at http://www.kandlmotorsports.com/silverdollar/dynoday.htm

Silver Dollar Showdown #10 held at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds, Ga
- Gates open at 8am
- All VW Car show, Swap meet and Drag Racing
- Featuring our Turbosmart Pro Outlaw Heads up racing
- SPECIAL $30 Used Swap meet Space for a 10x10, includes 1 gate admission. Clean out that Garage or shed!
- Admission $15 (12 & under Free)
- 3 1/8mile Bracket Classes plus Test n Tune
More info can be found at http://www.kandlmotorsports.com/silverdollar/silverdollar.htm



If you all have any comments or sugguestions, please let us know!
Also we will be looking for some help with parking, Judging etc, if any of you are interested, drop me a line.
Need some flyers, just let me know and I can get some to you.


Nice Bus!!
avatar
Grifspop
Dub God

Number of posts : 2323
Location : Someplace you wouldn't think to look
Registration date : 2009-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by vwfanatic67 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:09 pm

gonna get a cruise in together to Steak and Shake in Warner Robins. Would like to see a big turn out like last year. And as always Vw party at my house. Anyone with a vw is welcome.
avatar
vwfanatic67
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 92
Age : 39
Location : Warner Robins, GA
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by bakertim2 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 pm

I hope to be there debuting Mabeline.
avatar
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3223
Age : 52
Location : Dallas, Ga.
Registration date : 2008-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by 64 Deluxe on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:36 am

We'll be there as always =)
avatar
64 Deluxe
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 58
Location : Lovely Lilburn
Registration date : 2010-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by southeastvw on Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Good to hear guys!
Lets hear some suggestions on the show!
We have discounted a used 10x10 swap meet space to $30, so clean out your yard or Garage!

Also, please see the Dyno thread. We want to get your thoughts on that as well.
avatar
southeastvw
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 216
Age : 46
Location : South Ga
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.sevwa.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by 56HAVOC on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 pm

vwfanatic67 wrote:gonna get a cruise in together to Steak and Shake in Warner Robins. Would like to see a big turn out like last year. And as always Vw party at my house. Anyone with a vw is welcome.

Oh yeah I'll be there had a blast last year. What time is the cruise in at steak & shake?
avatar
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Age : 48
Location : DALLAS,TEXAS
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:58 pm

56HAVOC wrote: What time is the cruise in at steak & shake?


And the bowling?

_________________
1958 Euro Beetle "Raggedy Anne"
1961 Beetle "Old Blue"
1964 Beetle "Pat"
1966 Chevy C10 swb fleetside
1967 Black Friday Bus

Bryce
avatar
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4917
Age : 31
Location : Griffin, GA
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://forum.georgiadubs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by 56HAVOC on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Attorney Isaiah Loophole wrote:
56HAVOC wrote: What time is the cruise in at steak & shake?


And the bowling?
Oh yeah Brice we got to get together like last year. Parking lot hangout was kool.
avatar
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Age : 48
Location : DALLAS,TEXAS
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:03 pm

56HAVOC wrote:
Attorney Isaiah Loophole wrote:
56HAVOC wrote: What time is the cruise in at steak & shake?


And the bowling?
Oh yeah Brice we got to get together like last year. Parking lot hangout was kool.

You know it! And then holding it down for some camping at the track that night after the steak and shake!

_________________
1958 Euro Beetle "Raggedy Anne"
1961 Beetle "Old Blue"
1964 Beetle "Pat"
1966 Chevy C10 swb fleetside
1967 Black Friday Bus

Bryce
avatar
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4917
Age : 31
Location : Griffin, GA
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://forum.georgiadubs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by 56HAVOC on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Attorney Isaiah Loophole wrote:
56HAVOC wrote:
Attorney Isaiah Loophole wrote:
56HAVOC wrote: What time is the cruise in at steak & shake?


And the bowling?
Oh yeah Brice we got to get together like last year. Parking lot hangout was kool.

You know it! And then holding it down for some camping at the track that night after the steak and shake!

LOL!!!!! Not!!!Now you no me and camping not going to work lol. I'm going to try it one day just don't no which day.
avatar
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Age : 48
Location : DALLAS,TEXAS
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Rolling Eyes ....................... Laughing

_________________
1958 Euro Beetle "Raggedy Anne"
1961 Beetle "Old Blue"
1964 Beetle "Pat"
1966 Chevy C10 swb fleetside
1967 Black Friday Bus

Bryce
avatar
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4917
Age : 31
Location : Griffin, GA
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://forum.georgiadubs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by fluxcap on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Steak and Shake was nuts last year. That was a packed cruise in!

_________________
eric

It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black.

1962 ragtop beetle
1966 camper bus - Bocephus
avatar
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3854
Location : Newnan, GA
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by southeastvw on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:09 pm

I am getting flyers sent out to all the shops in Ga that I have on my list.
Looked through the business lists on the samba and made sure I had those too. You guys know some shops that I can send them too? Also I can send some to any of you guys to have to pass out or for VW Meets. Just let me know.
avatar
southeastvw
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 216
Age : 46
Location : South Ga
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.sevwa.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by dlandvw3 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Attorney Isaiah Loophole wrote:
56HAVOC wrote: What time is the cruise in at steak & shake?


And the bowling?

ditto on the bowling!
avatar
dlandvw3
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 479
Location : Warner Robins, GA
Registration date : 2008-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by 64 Deluxe on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:09 am

56HAVOC wrote:
vwfanatic67 wrote:gonna get a cruise in together to Steak and Shake in Warner Robins. Would like to see a big turn out like last year. And as always Vw party at my house. Anyone with a vw is welcome.

Oh yeah I'll be there had a blast last year. What time is the cruise in at steak & shake?

Can we get some warmer weather this year, it was FREEZING in that parking lot....still alot of fun though Very Happy

Kathy, I'll grab some flyers off of you in Port Orange cat
avatar
64 Deluxe
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 58
Location : Lovely Lilburn
Registration date : 2010-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by vwfanatic67 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 am

I guess we just need to figure out if there will be a dyno day or not. I think either way sometime around 5:00 should be good on the cruise in. If that sounds ok let me know and I will let the right people know.
avatar
vwfanatic67
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 92
Age : 39
Location : Warner Robins, GA
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by southeastvw on Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Ray go ahead and line up the Cruise In for that evening so I can post it and let others know.
We are still going ahead with the Dyno Day, going to get some more of the watercooled cars to come too.
avatar
southeastvw
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 216
Age : 46
Location : South Ga
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.sevwa.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by vwtattooed on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 pm

southeastvw wrote:Ray go ahead and line up the Cruise In for that evening so I can post it and let others know.
We are still going ahead with the Dyno Day, going to get some more of the watercooled cars to come too.
you need to post something on VW Vortex. is there an award or anything for most HP??
avatar
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 798
Location : griffin
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by southeastvw on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 pm

vwtattooed wrote:
southeastvw wrote:Ray go ahead and line up the Cruise In for that evening so I can post it and let others know.
We are still going ahead with the Dyno Day, going to get some more of the watercooled cars to come too.
you need to post something on VW Vortex. is there an award or anything for most HP??
Yeah I had a post on there for the whole weekend, but planning to post just about the Dyno as well. It is hard to get them to respond sometimes. Also got to hit several of the watercooled club sites too.
Hmmmm an award for most HP, Well we haven't even thought about that!
avatar
southeastvw
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 216
Age : 46
Location : South Ga
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.sevwa.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by Kevin Alexander on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 am

Guys and Gals lets get all the vw people we can to this event. Its always a blast and Kathy does a great job putting this on for us. I plan on riding down to dyno day Saturday and see if the 2332 does more than 151 rwhp this year and then head to the holiday inn over in Perry. I will be there with the dad and my fiance and Caveman (Chris Jones) will be there. We usually have a little hang out in the parking lot there. Last year we grilled hotdogs.
Come on down folks!

Kevin Alexander
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 10
Location : Dallas, GA
Registration date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by Kevin Alexander on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:46 am

Cathy what about an award for the cars that make most hp on pump gas thats truely a street car? haha.

Kevin Alexander
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 10
Location : Dallas, GA
Registration date : 2010-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by southeastvw on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 am

I gotcha
We will come up with some awards for the Dyno, just need to talk to Keith about it.
I will not be on here much this week as I have to go out of town and do somethings with my Mom later this week.
Lots of stuff to do.

Anyone have any shops that I can send flyers too? I have already sent to all the shops that I had listed in the Georgia area, but I am sure there are more.

avatar
southeastvw
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 216
Age : 46
Location : South Ga
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile http://www.sevwa.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by Cave Man on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:04 am

It is a Good time to be had. The Holiday Inn is at exit 136 in perry and has alot of parking. The racing on Sunday is cool too. You dont have to have a RACE car to go and have fun. I have seen some little motors win some money. Its Bracket racing so it is about consistancy. I will be rollin out to the show Early Sat Morning. Hope to see all of you there.
avatar
Cave Man
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 333
Location : Cave Spring, Ga
Registration date : 2010-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by Cave Man on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:06 am

Kathy sign me up for one on the Rollers and one in Sportsman please.
avatar
Cave Man
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 333
Location : Cave Spring, Ga
Registration date : 2010-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dyno Day and Silver Dollar Showdown March 12/13 Middle Ga

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum