VWoA rants

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VWoA rants

Post by russwiththebus on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Well I can tell you the "big event" has nothing to do with the redesigned New Beetle. That car is being produced in Mexico alongside the new Jetta.

The car in Chattanooga is a new mid-sized sedan that will replace the Passat. It hasn't been named or unveiled yet.
russwiththebus
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-12-31

View user profile http://www.volksfolks.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by overspray on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:25 pm

bumblebuggy wrote:My problem is VW's new beetle is a big giant overpriced turd of a car made in Mexico. VW thinks they're Mercedes now and needs to show their roots (aircooled) a little respect. If they ever get back to making inexpensive cars for the masses (the new Jetta for less than 16k is a start) then I may consider walking into a dealer to purchase a new one some day. As far as Im concerned, they haven't been "VW" since the mid 80s and until they prove otherwise, I'll stick to aircooled and Brazilian parts.

cheers cheers cheers
overspray
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2010-04-06

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1683544981#!/pages/Overto

Back to top Go down

Post by Knumb Knucks on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 pm

When they build a split window bus and bettle again i may consider some likness to VWOA. Twisted Evil They do not sell our parts so i could care less about what is new to them or there new product!!!
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1768
Registration date : 2008-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top