New VW Plant in Chattanoga

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New VW Plant in Chattanoga

Post by Heinz57 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:17 pm

One of my company's new customers is the VW Factory. I have been up there 4 or 5 times now delivering new floor cleaning equipment and its a huge place. I was talking with one of the Plant Facility Managers today and she said that VW wants to have car shows up there during the spring and summer. I also asked her about plant tours and she said once they are into production 1st quarter of 2011 they will look into it. Just an FYI.

Danny

Heinz57
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-08-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New VW Plant in Chattanoga

Post by bumblebuggy on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 am

VW has long abandoned us aircooled junkies. The only time they show any interest in us is when they want to use us for advertising or to come down on us for copyright infringement. Since they don't support me, I generally don't support them.
bumblebuggy
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by vwtattooed on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

while i somewhat agree with Glen..i also disagree. there are some dealerships who celebrate the history and embrace our beloved aircooled dubs. Gunther VW is one of those. there is a link to their site on here somewhere. they will be opening their new dealership in Nov. i personally am a fan of ALL VW's and support them when i can...no offense to anyone so please don't take it that way.
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top