Just fired up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just fired up.

Post by BKiller on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:55 pm

I just wanted to share that I am fired up about VW's this week. While I love my SP2, the one thing I really miss is customizing my cars. I don't feel I can/should customize the SP2 just because it is so rare. I have always been about building custom cars, not just keeping stock cars nice.
I just picked up a 71 Squareback and I am fired up on getting it put together and customized to my liking. It's amazing how something new can really light your fire again with this hobby.
After YUBuggin I plan to put the SP2 back in the basement for a while so I can focus all my attention on the Square this fall/winter. The plan is to be able to roll both to shows this spring as the wife is already asking about being able to drive the square when it is done.

Oh. And this is all the darn G.A.S. show's fault. I was totally content until I "caught" the fever again at that show.

Brandon
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just fired up.

Post by VW outlaw on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:56 pm

I feel the same my friend and the SP2 is sweet but G.A.S. got mr getting my dub clean and I'm looking for another one for the wife cause she's got the fever too
VW outlaw
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2010-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top