April 10th Meet

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: April 10th Meet

Post by vwtattooed on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:33 pm

the vw's you saw were not for sale last time i asked Eric, they belong to one of the brothers who own IAS in Forrest Park.
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smash on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:00 am

goatfarmer67 wrote:enjoyed seeing all the kewl cars,and nice folks.wish my old car was as nice as the others there.
smash,did you get the fan shroud to heater box hose on? those are very inportant in keeping your motor cool.
i would suggest finding a stock air cleaner too.those little donut air filters dont really flow well enough.i dont have a spare,or i would give it to you.

Yeah, I got the hoses on before I left. Thanks again for that! I met a couple of people while I was out tonight who love beetles, and I have a few feelers out for parts locally, so we'll see if I can come up with a stock air filter.
smash
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC on Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:02 am

smash wrote:
goatfarmer67 wrote:enjoyed seeing all the kewl cars,and nice folks.wish my old car was as nice as the others there.
smash,did you get the fan shroud to heater box hose on? those are very inportant in keeping your motor cool.
i would suggest finding a stock air cleaner too.those little donut air filters dont really flow well enough.i dont have a spare,or i would give it to you.

Yeah, I got the hoses on before I left. Thanks again for that! I met a couple of people while I was out tonight who love beetles, and I have a few feelers out for parts locally, so we'll see if I can come up with a stock air filter.
hey it was nice meeting you today,hopefully next time i will be in my bug or someting new cheers
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 am

vwtattooed wrote:the vw's you saw were not for sale last time i asked Eric, they belong to one of the brothers who own IAS in Forrest Park.

Ah cool, hopefully they are well taken care of then. I only saw the bus from about 15 feet, but it looked pretty decent.

It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black.

1962 ragtop beetle
1966 camper bus - Bocephus
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3854
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down