toys for tots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toys for tots

Post by vwtattooed on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:27 am

just a reminder to everyone that this Sat. Dec.5 is the toys for tots cruise at Summit. entry fee is $10 or a new toy. all proceeds go to the Marine Corps tft. it would be cool to see a good turnout of V.W's.
avatar
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 798
Location : griffin
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by Bugman114 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:31 am

I'll be there!!!
avatar
Bugman114
Dub God

Number of posts : 2461
Age : 28
Location : Ellenwood, GA
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by 56HAVOC on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:05 pm

vwtattooed wrote:just a reminder to everyone that this Sat. Dec.5 is the toys for tots cruise at Summit. entry fee is $10 or a new toy. all proceeds go to the Marine Corps tft. it would be cool to see a good turnout of V.W's.

what time is it? Hey that sounds kool we could meet at sonics then cruise over as a group. Someone try calling Brice and the airheads and let's try this. I'm in for this one Turbo Mike.


Last edited by 56HAVOC on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Age : 48
Location : DALLAS,TEXAS
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by Hobug on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:22 pm

56HAVOC wrote: I'm into turbo mike
Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid
avatar
Hobug
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1299
Location : Bishop GA
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://www.athensvwclub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by vwtattooed on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:46 pm

SORRY.. IT IS FROM 12-4.
avatar
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 798
Location : griffin
Registration date : 2009-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by camch on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 pm

David turn your caps off ..again we are not at work


Last edited by camch on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
camch
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 660
Age : 42
Location : Griffin, ga
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://yubuggin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by BKiller on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:17 am

I can't attend...

I will be at a little football game at the Dome... Very Happy
avatar
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 687
Age : 44
Location : McDonough
Registration date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by DiggerD on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:20 pm

BKiller wrote:I can't attend...

I will be at a little football game at the Dome... Very Happy

Yeah, I heard that Alabama is playing some other team there.................. Twisted Evil Can't remember who tho. Wink
avatar
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Location : Dacula, GA
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by BKiller on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:48 pm

DiggerD wrote:
BKiller wrote:I can't attend...

I will be at a little football game at the Dome... Very Happy

Yeah, I heard that Alabama is playing some other team there.................. Twisted Evil Can't remember who tho. Wink

Oh thanks. I knew that #1 Ranked Florida was beating someone but I couldn't remember who the victim... I mean opponent was... Get ready to get rolled tide...
avatar
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 687
Age : 44
Location : McDonough
Registration date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by DiggerD on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:20 pm

BKiller wrote:
DiggerD wrote:
BKiller wrote:I can't attend...

I will be at a little football game at the Dome... Very Happy

Yeah, I heard that Alabama is playing some other team there.................. Twisted Evil Can't remember who tho. Wink

Oh thanks. I knew that #1 Ranked Florida was beating someone but I couldn't remember who the victim... I mean opponent was... Get ready to get rolled tide...

What was that? I think your jaybird ass over ran you alligator mouth? lol!
avatar
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Location : Dacula, GA
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by camch on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:52 pm

I agree digger ,,,I did see a tide roll all over florida,,,and even a tbo cry,,,bcs here we come
avatar
camch
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 660
Age : 42
Location : Griffin, ga
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile http://yubuggin.com

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by DiggerD on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 pm

We might even have a heisman..........this is gettin good!!
avatar
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Location : Dacula, GA
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: toys for tots

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum