The rise & fall of a chapter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The rise & fall of a chapter

Post by 56HAVOC on Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:58 am

First I would like to thank thoese who always came out and supported final chapter on rides and with other things. But do to the bigheads and haters in the club I'm sorry to say that it's official the club,chapter,brotherhood is no more. It's a sad day but there's somthing good that comes out of this situation. You come to learn peoples real hearts and when it comes to this thing we love ( V-Dubs) and clubs keep it all VW and nothing else
I have a big decision to make. Do I start a new bigger and better club with grown people that just live the life of dubs and ride just and get together for fun and have some class & respect about there self. Or do I just find a club(family) and join and just continue to do me. There's alot of clubs out there that really keep it together as a family and club. And you guys know how I love to get out with my Fellow dubs and hang.
Now if you catch feelings behind what I'm saying you no I'm speaking the true and as my grandmother always told me(R.I.P papa) if the cap fits wear it. Sorry this had to be post but it had to be said, but at least I said it and not behind Anyones back like a little girl.
For the record this is not coming from anyone but me( 56HAVOC AKA Mr.Malik,Mr.Still Here)

Ok here it goes the admin for Georgiadubs can go ahead and delete Final chapter from your list. But thank you for all you have help us with.

Oh yeah had a blast with you guys in Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The rise & fall of a chapter

Post by aircooledaddicts on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:29 am

Sorry to hear that but once the fun has stopped it is time to move on. We had a great time this weekend hanging with you and clearing the air a little Smile You are always welcome with us anytime Malik. Hope to see ya again soon.
aircooledaddicts
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.aircooledaddicts.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambur on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 am

Sorry to hear things didn't work out, best of luck with the new club!
Cambur
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2008-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tarvw on Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:41 am

Sorry to hear that. Dont give up it does not matter whether its 1 car or 20 cars its still a club as long as you got the V-DUB love!!
tarvw
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC on Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 am

aircooledaddicts wrote:Sorry to hear that but once the fun has stopped it is time to move on. We had a great time this weekend hanging with you and clearing the air a little Smile You are always welcome with us anytime Malik. Hope to see ya again soon.

thanks alot Gary it was a blast brought back some good old times. But as you know got alot to think about then make my decision. But I'll be seeing you guys.
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:59 am

tarvw wrote:Sorry to hear that. Dont give up it does not matter whether its 1 car or 20 cars its still a club as long as you got the V-DUB love!!

Ditto. It's all just about getting together, cruising or going to shows. Having an official club name is secondary. The important part is getting out and enjoying VW's. There will always be gatherings to attend and friends to lend you a hand.

It's like, how much more black could this be, and the answer is none.......none more black.

1962 ragtop beetle
1966 camper bus - Bocephus
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3854
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:29 pm

fluxcap wrote:
tarvw wrote:Sorry to hear that. Dont give up it does not matter whether its 1 car or 20 cars its still a club as long as you got the V-DUB love!!

Ditto. It's all just about getting together, cruising or going to shows. Having an official club name is secondary. The important part is getting out and enjoying VW's. There will always be gatherings to attend and friends to lend you a hand.

now Eric you couldn't have said it any better. As you know with me I'm going to hang with everyone. I'm Just in it for the love of the VW. Thanks brother and I had a great time with you and Kelly see you guys soon.
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:37 pm

fluxcap wrote:

Hope to continue seeing you at future events/cruises etc. I enjoyed getting to know you at the Varsity show a while back. Looking forward to doing it again man! cheers
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC on Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Don Hall wrote:
fluxcap wrote:

Hope to continue seeing you at future events/cruises etc. I enjoyed getting to know you at the Varsity show a while back. Looking forward to doing it again man! cheers

thanks alot but this doesn't stop my love for this VW think I'll still be dubing till the day i die lol!!! Hope to see you to. Just can't get enough of this lifestyle is to kool and alot of real great folks. Well you got my number.
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerD on Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:35 pm

Hey, club or no club its all about getting out and having fun with peeps that all have something in common. It was a great time hanging out with you on this trip and I am sure we will be doing it again real soon!! Also it was nice to meet you folks Sat. night as well. (yes I remember yall stopping by that night...... drunken )
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2009-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:27 am

hate to hear that. I tried to start a club when I first moved to GA. A lot of work, and props to those that do run them, but in the end it was all for just hanging out and enjoying our ride of choice. No need of a club name, just the friends of 56havoc, no dues, no duties, no dont's. Lets cruise....
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2008-11-22

View user profile http://bellsouthpwp2.net/j/e/jeromeeldreth/

Back to top Go down

Post by BKiller on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 am

^^^^^
Amen to that!!

I have been part of the same car club for 16 years. We all don't live near each other any more, but when we get together, it is like we were never apart. It is more family than club.
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2009-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugman114 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:21 pm

aww man, sorry to hear that. your always welcome to the airhead meets. kinda of a long drive from you, but i know how you love to cruise Cool .
Bugman114
Dub God

Number of posts : 2461
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Bugman114 wrote:aww man, sorry to hear that. your always welcome to the airhead meets. kinda of a long drive from you, but i know how you love to cruis Cool .

thanks bro. I always love hanging with the airheads & the Addicts you guys have always shown me alot of love.
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top